Posted 1 year ago
Job title: Shipping/ Fitting Specialist
Work Location: 73543 Fulton Street, Armada, Michigan 48005
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with operations to optimize the flow of shipments
- Processing shipment documentation and inspecting completed orders
- Evaluating carrier performance and resolving issues
- Processing shipment requests, monitoring the packaging and labeling of completed orders
- Receiving and processing all inbound shipments
- Real-time updates to tracker of Inbound and Outbound shipments
- Optimizing storage and flow of inventory
- Maintaining proper supply levels of shipping supplies
- Intake, Cleaning, Testing, and Maintaining of TCT devices
- Deliver equipment to the patient’s home and demonstrate thoroughly and patiently how to use the devices.
- Give minor troubleshooting and maintenance tips, contact information for the patient to call if there are any issues and complete all delivery paperwork properly.
- Pick up devices from the patient’s home and ensure that all items are accounted for (Unit, power cord, hose, fluid bottle, and manual). The wrap is single use and should be discarded.
- Complete virtual fittings with patients via zoom, phone or email to instruct patients on how to use the device.
- Must look presentable when going to a patient’s home, no tattered clothing or smelling of cigarettes.
- Must use appropriate and professional language at all times.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 1 years of experience in the shipping industry
- In-depth knowledge of logistics and shipping documentation
- Valid driver’s license
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and Google Platform
- Knowledge of shipping industry regulations
- Must be able to lift 30lb, regularly
- From $15.00 per hour
- $0.585 per mile car reimbursement
|Job Category||Shipping/Fitting Specialist|