|Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Regional Sales Manager position at Match One Medical is responsible for expanding our client base and achieving sales quotas while managing all aspects of account relationships while providing accounts with excellent service and support. Core responsibilities include establishing strong customer relationships with orthopedic or pain management offices, physical therapy offices, chiropractic offices, and addiction treatment facilities. This role is highly proactive and requires the ability to build positive relationships with clients. The ideal candidate will combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. You must be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals.
- Foster the growth of Match One Medical by prospecting for new business and maintaining and growing prescription volume of current accounts.
- Ability to lead and motivate a performance sales team.
- Manage work inside of physician offices of current clients to oversee various medical programs, patient education and staff education.
- Build and develop relationships with physicians, surgeons, and other medical professionals- Identify customers, set up appointments, visit offices, etc.
- Must possess problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, accountability, high level of stress management, and be a team player with leadership skills.
- Meeting with physicians and/or decision makers to educate as to the benefits of utilizing Thermal Compression Therapy and e-stim over opioids and other pain medications.
- Develop and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent, quality interactions with physicians, clinics, and staff.
- Communicate regularly with the sales team to develop solutions to aid in overcoming roadblocks and challenges to maximize business opportunities.
- Must have working knowledge, through training, of our operations workflow, delivery protocols, equipment servicing and back end billing.
- Ability to travel to other markets on occasion, as well as, working at sales conference booths.
- Must be computer savvy with the ability to learn new and complex medical office software, sometimes without any actual training modules but through independent learning.
- Must have a smartphone, printer/scanner/fax combo, as required for home office.
Team growth expectations is that by the 18 month mark, or sooner, you would have a team of 6-8 W2 sales associates under you. Quota structure and team sales growth pay package will be revamped to reflect new responsibilities at that time. Territory of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama
- Integrity– Job requires being a truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences and admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent self for personal gain.
- Dependability– Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Drive for Results– Job requires the individual to consistently set clear expectations and focus on goals; constant high performer; understands bottom line and pushes self and others for results; evaluates performance toward impact to organization.
- Achievement/ Effort– Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Emotional Intelligence– Job requires the ability to be aware of, control, and express one’s emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
|Pay and benefits
- Base+commission+quarterly bonus first year 150K at plan
- Base Salary of $80,000 per year
- Monthly sales commission paid monthly on personal sales
- Managers growth bonus
- $0.585 per mile car reimbursement
- Health Reimbursement Account of $2,500 yearly which begins after 60 days and is prorated for the first year, depending on start date
- Aflac options
- Company Amex for expenses related to sales, travel, customer events
- 10 days paid vacation
- Up to 3 paid sick days