Do you love a little variety in your day? Do you love knowing that your time and effort are making a difference in a patient’s life?
This opportunity is great for anyone, especially college students looking for some extra money and retirees looking to add some extra income.
Not only are you paid hourly, but you are also compensated for mileage.
Match One Medical Marketing Consultants is a durable medical equipment company striving to relive the opioid epidemic. Our innovative equipment is not only used for post-surgical rehab, but it is also utilized for chronic pain management.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Delivering equipment to the patient’s home
- Educating patients on the equipment prescribed by their physicians
- Ensuring the patient understands how to use the equipment properly
- Completing all paperwork necessary to ready the claim for submission to insurance
- Scheduling deliveries
- Picking up equipment from patients’ homes
- Cleaning equipment
We offer two different devices which are small enough to fit in a small vehicle. No truck needed. One device weighs less than 3lbs and the other weighs less than 30lbs. You will be covering Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland border, New Jersey border and other areas as needed.
Job Requirements include:
- Reliable transportation
- Comfortable diving in inclement weather to deliver medical devices
- Proficient using smart phone
- Computer to access google sheets, email, maps, text messages, computer files, printing, and scanning applications
- Must be comfortable responding to text, emails, and voicemail in a timely manner
- Available for evenings and weekends at the convenience of the patient
Hours vary depending on the patient’s needs and your available schedule. Must be available some evenings and weekends.
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
$0.35 per mile
|Job Category||Fitting Specialist|