The Therm-X combines cold, heat, contrast, and compression therapy, in one easily portable machine.
No Ice Required
The Therm-X does not need ice to stay cool. It uses a special coolant that allows the Therm-X to get colder and stay colder.
Using proprietary thermoelectric technology, the Therm-X can provide digitally controlled heating or cooling, along with contrast and compression.
The Therm-X does not require constant refilling with ice, or emptying and cleaning the tank. The Therm-X coolant stays in the machine to keep the tank and lines clean.
We Don’t Melt
Ice melts over time as ice-based machines pass water over the warm patient. The Therm-X can set a specific cycle temperature and maintain that same temperature for as many treatment cycles required.
You Control It
The Therm-X has a wide variety of treatment presets for temperature, compression, and treatment time. If you don’t like presets, the control can be in your hands with customizable cycles.
Smaller Is Better
The Therm-X was born portable, weighing only 14 lbs and fitting in a convenient travel case. It can travel with an athlete or be carried from therapy room to patient room.
- Coolant temperature range between 34⁰ F – 55⁰ F and 105⁰ F – 110⁰ F
- DVT prophylaxis modality for the calf (50mmHg –70mmHg) and foot (90 mmHg –120 mmHg)
- Treatment of edema and lymphedema with compressions of low (20 mmHg), medium (45 mmHg), and high (70 mmHg)
- Chronic pain management and acute injury treatment functions
- Programmable therapies, including the ability to have two therapies stored at once, one to start at a later date of your choosing
- Lightweight and portable
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to use and read touch screen display
- Quiet operation
- The option for password protection for the stored treatment to increase patient compliance to the prescribed treatment
- 100VAC –240VAC, 50/60Hz operation
Catalog Number: TX0300
Size: 10” x 9” x 15”
Weight: ~ 14 lbs
Coolant Tank Capacity: 400ml
Power Supply: 100V AC – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
Umbilical Hose: 5′ Long with 3-in-one Connector
Default Cold Settings: 34’F, 45’F, 55’F
Default Heat Settings: 105°F, 107°F, 110°F
Continuous Cycle Heat Settings: 105°F – 107°F
Continuous Cycle Cold Settings: 40°F – 55°F
Indications for Use
Therm-X (Therm-X Proand Therm-X AT) combines cold, heat, contrast, and compression therapy. Therm-X is intended to treat post-surgical and acute injuries to reduce edema, swelling, and pain for which cold and compression are indicated. It is intended to treat post traumatic and post-surgical medical and/or surgical conditions for which localized thermal therapy (hot or cold) isindicated.
Therm-X Pro system also providesDVT therapy. Therm-X Pro isintended to reduce the risk of the formation of deep venous thrombosis (DVT)by aiding blood flow back to the heart via lower extremity limb compression.
Therm-X (Therm-X Pro and Therm-X AT) isintended to be used by, or on the order of, licensed health care professionals in rehabilitation facilities, outpatient clinics, athletic training settings, and home settings.